• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

My Enhanced Movement Rework mod seems irreperably busted.

The mod had a new version released earlier today, so I updated it and joined the public server. All was well until I disconnected and came back later in the evening when I could no longer connect. I was given the message that EMR did not have a valid key. I know that this message is given when a mod is not allowed on the server, or when an allowed mod is not updated and therefore not recognized. I once again repaired my EMR, but it gave me the same message. This time I tried loading in with the mod unloaded. Obviously, that gave me a message saying I was missing EMR. I completely wiped the mod from my system and unsubscribed from it on Steam and then redownloaded it. For some reason, not even that had worked. No matter what I did it seems like the server simply wont accept the Enhanced Movement Rework mod. I even tried verifying the integrity of the game files. Still did not work. Restarting my PC? Nada.

I am completely lost and very agitated! Some help would be greatly, greatly, appreciated!

This is beginning to make me wish Alan Turing hadn't invented the computer so I wouldn't have to put up with any of this.

Whenever a mod updates the server itself needs to update to the latest version of the mod. Karelia updated the server and you should be able to connect. Let me know if you run into any issues but you should be fine now.

Repair the mod in your Arma 3 launcher. It's like verifying cache but for that mod. Unsub/resub doesn't work reliably.

If that doesn't work, navigate to the folder that contains that mod, and delete everything inside the Enhanced Movement Rework folder, then repair it again. Rarely, an old bisign can persist after an update and cause a failure even though you have the new pbo.

1 hour ago, 1stLt Karelia said:

Repair the mod in your Arma 3 launcher. It's like verifying cache but for that mod. Unsub/resub doesn't work reliably.

If that doesn't work, navigate to the folder that contains that mod, and delete everything inside the Enhanced Movement Rework folder, then repair it again. Rarely, an old bisign can persist after an update and cause a failure even though you have the new pbo.

Dude, thank you so much. The bsign issue was the problem. I had a duplicate of the 7.2 file sitting around and deleted it and now it runs fine. Thank you! Seriously, I've been slaving over this for a while.