• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

The4thLoko Unban

The4thLoko

Gamer Name: The4thLoko

Date of Ban: 1/19/2022

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?: Arma

ArmA ID: 76561198050037091

Reason for Ban: No idea, I was told it was from Sgt. J. Glenn but when I asked him and Capt. J. Freeman who was also there, they ignored me. Very unprofessional and J. Glenn should have his admin privileges revoked.

Comments: (This is where you make your appeal)

After asking multiple people, I FINALLY found out from a 3rd party the ban was for Team Killing - Misuse of Medical - Stealing Civilian Vehicles - Killing Civilians - Griefing/Minge.

1. I didn't kill ANYONE, this is a straight lie

2. It was my first time playing ACE, I gave someone adenosine thinking it was epi. Maybe explain instead of banning someone for it.

3. Civilian vehicles don't have m2's, another out right lie. I was in a Humvee pushing on 2 enemies when I was banned.

4. This was clearing all move to satisfy J. Glenn's ego because I guess (?) my ACE knowledge wasn't up to his standard. I figured such a big group would be welcoming to new players.

Edited by The4thLoko

• 4 weeks later...

Sure here ya go bud.

After reviewing footage and conversation logs surrounding this incident it is clear to me that it simply started off as your misunderstanding of a new system (which is perfectly fine for you to not know right off the bat). However, your handling of the situation after the initial overdose incident was poor at best. Your erratic driving, blatant civilian killing, and disrespect towards server admins will not be tolerated on this server. As well as your incessant contacting of multiple game admins in the brief time following your ban as well as your passive aggressive comments are not welcome here. Your immaturity was apparent in the incident as it continues to be evident here. We are lucky enough to be able to choose who we allow in this community and so far you have proven to multiple people why you do not belong in that community.

Enjoy your time away and hopefully it helps you reflect a bit.

58 minutes ago, Col J. Murphy said:

Sure here ya go bud.

After reviewing footage and conversation logs surrounding this incident it is clear to me that it simply started off as your misunderstanding of a new system (which is perfectly fine for you to not know right off the bat). However, your handling of the situation after the initial overdose incident was poor at best. Your erratic driving, blatant civilian killing, and disrespect towards server admins will not be tolerated on this server. As well as your incessant contacting of multiple game admins in the brief time following your ban as well as your passive aggressive comments are not welcome here. Your immaturity was apparent in the incident as it continues to be evident here. We are lucky enough to be able to choose who we allow in this community and so far you have proven to multiple people why you do not belong in that community.

Enjoy your time away and hopefully it helps you reflect a bit.

You expect me to believe you have every minute of the public server taped and recorded? Blow me

Not every minute, but two different people were streaming and around you for a large chunk of time. And thank you for the offer but I will have to politely decline.

It's fairly clear you have some growing up to do and we are not a day care so please look for that experience elsewhere. Have a good one!

• 15th 5
  • Haha 27