• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

[RECYCLED] PERSCOM: New Application From TREASURE ADEDAPO

Application

TREASURE ADEDAPO

Submitted 07/11/2021 03:40 PM

Additional Application Fields

• Middle Name TIMILEYIN
  • Discord Name treas1232#2682
  • Age 16
  • Did a 15th Member either help you get into the unit or recruit you? YES
  • Desired MOS 0311 Rifleman
  • How long have you been playing ArmA III? 5 MONTHS
  • Are you currently in an ArmA III gaming clan or unit? NO
  • How did you find out about us? ON YOUTUBE WHILE SEARCHING FOR A GROUP TO JOIN
  • Why do you want to join the 15th MEU (SOC) Realism Unit? BECAUSE I LIKE ARMA 3 AND I THINKTHIS WILL BE A GOOD GROUP TO JOIN
  • Prior 15th Member? No
  • Highest Level Completed None
  • ArmA III Player ID 15
  • Steam Name IT DOESNT ALLOW ME SIGN INTO STEAM IT SHOWS DISCONECT PROXIES AND VPN AND I HAVE DONE IT BUT IT STILL WONT ALLOW ME SO I BOUGHT THE GAME OF ANOTHER WEBSITE PLEASE I CAN JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER AND COMMUNICATE PLEASE I NEED TO JOIN A GROUP PLEASEACCEPT MEI HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF OTHER GROUPS BECAUSE OF THIS
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Do you own ArmA III APEX? Yes
  • Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this? YES
  • Have you read and understood the definition of Realism Gaming and do you agree to abide by it? YES
  • Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit, and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon? YES
  • Do you understand the fact that this unit is a CST (GMT -6) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations on Sundays at 1900 CST (0100 GMT)? YES

• SSgt Payne changed the title to [NEEDS APPLICANTS ATTENTION] PERSCOM: New Application From TREASURE ADEDAPO
  • 4 weeks later...

Applicant @treasure,

Before we can process this application, it is required to provide a valid ARMA 3 Player ID. To find out how, check this link: Here. Once you have found your player ID, please update your application to reflect the changes and we will process this application as soon as possible.

Additionally, a valid steam profile and link is a requirement to join the unit. If you have issues accessing your steam account, please contact steam's customer support page with your inquiry. 

Respectfully Submitted,

Sgt Payne

Recruiting Detachment Processor

Applicant @treasure,

Thank you for your interest in the 15th MEU(SOC) Realism Unit. We are, unfortunately, forced to drop your application at this time due to the above requirements not being met. That does not mean you are not welcome to the unit by any means. If you are still interested in joining, you may reapply at any time. Good luck.

Respectfully submitted,

Sgt Payne

Recruiting Detachment Processor

• SSgt Payne changed the title to [RECYCLED] PERSCOM: New Application From TREASURE ADEDAPO