• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Gamer tag : PFC Orico

Date of Ban : March 18th, 2021

Banned platform : 15th MEU Public Server

Arma ID 76561199054498730

Reason for ban : Bombed entire Capital on Public Server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, June 16th 2021, marks the 90 day wait for my chance to appeal my ban. 

I have been thinking about my actions for over 3 months and stressing about the fact that I messed up terribly and might have ruined my 15th reputation. 

After viewing the situation from every perspective and seeing the damage done, I have realized my actions were completely ignorant and reflected the 15th MEU poorly. 

I completely understand that I should have thought about my actions before doing it and how it would affect the 15th and my own status. I am very apologetic for it, and

the only thing I can do now is reflect on this event and correct myself. I am trying to redeem myself for chaos I caused. 

The only thing I ask for is a second chance. I promise you won't regret it. 

• 15th 3
  • Like 1

@PFC Orico

Please take the last several months into account when you choose to violate our server rules. The issues you and your compatriots caused were completely unacceptable and the behavior itself was enough to land you out of the 15th if we so chose to take those actions. Any further rules that you break will lead to a permanent, irreversible, ban from our servers, and likely a Formal Disciplinary Action that will lead to your removal from the 15th entirely. We hold our members to an even higher standard than members of the public, more is expected of 15th members,  do not let something like this happen ever again.

Your ban will be lifted sometime soon when the server can be reset.  I highly suggest you familiarize yourself with our server rules before you connect next time. Second chances are rare, third chances don't exist.

• 15th 1