• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Ace and acex issues

Heier93

Have been trying to get on the public server and it's kicking me every time. Something with steam workshop signatures and not compatible and I've gotten all mods through the workshop. Any help would be great.

You were kicked off the game. (Files C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@ACEX\addons\acex_field_rations.pbo are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.)

BI key issues are not too uncommon. Likely what happened is that when ACEX did a recent update, Steam did not properly delete all the old BI keys it needed to.

Try the following:

Locate the ACEX folder in your @!workshop directory.

Find the folder with the keys in it, and see if you can find any keys specifically for the acex field rations.

Leave the explorer window open,  but navigate over to the Steam Workshop and unsubscribe from ACEX.

Go back to the windows directory that has your ACEX files and delete ALL the keys in the directory. 

Back to the Steam Workshop, resubscribe to ACEX.

Open the Arma 3 launcher, go to the Mods tab, find ACEX and use the repair option. 

Now launch the game and try to join the server.

Let me know if this works. Good luck 

First of all thanks for your help. Trying to get on the public server to test out what you had me do, but no public server comes up like it's not there.

any help would be great.

Thanks  former 

Lcpl A. Heier