• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Scrimpy's Ban Appeal

Angwin

Gamer Name: Scrimpy

Date of Ban: 9/30/19

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?: Arma

ArmA ID: 76561198031276675

Reason for Original Ban: "Firing on Base/Blowing up friend"

Reason for Secondary Ban: "Circumventing ban"

"Comments: At 1:30AM EST myself and RabidKabbage were at FOB and I was shooting guns, I was then told to stop by Capt. Johansen twice and I did so. I fired one more time on base due to there being an enemy that had pushed in. After that the time was 1:35 and we pushed out of the base about 1KM and shot our guns, about 5 minutes later at 1:40 we proceeded to throw grenades at the MRZR then I proceed to blow it up with my MAAWS. Following the explosion of the MRZR, I ran over to RabidKabbage as we were about to get off and I blew us up, following the explosion we exited the server and got off for the night."

Unban order was executed 1/7/2020 for main account until knowledge of a secondary account was used to circumvent the first it was to remain in place until I appealed again, this is that appeal. On December 28th of 2019 I created and alternate account and had purchased Arma 3 to play on the public server unknowingly getting unbanned within the next week. Following the end of my ban on my main account I had said something along the lines of "Oh im finally unbanned on my main" to which I essentially stabbed myself in my own foot by admitting that I was playing on another account. 20 minutes later I was banned and told to appeal once more. Over a year has gone by and due to COVID-19 slowing down I am finally able to play Arma 3 again and wish to take part in the public serve once more. I do think that I have taken this last year into account on how one should no try and get around a ban but merely take it into consideration that something happened and you own up to that I did something wrong and need to suffer the consequences of my actions, I have learned form my actions. I due hope that I will once again enjoy the public server, thank you for your time.

Initial Ban was executed by Staff Sergeant Oat.

Secondary Ban was executed by Unknown.

• 3 weeks later...

@Angwin

Please take the last year or more into account when you choose to violate our server rules. Team-killing and Friendly Fire is our #1 rule and it is followed to a T. Circumventing a ban is something that shows me, you are willing to take pretty big actions in order to break our rules and avoid the repercussions that come with them. I personally do not buy the fact that you thought your ban only applied to your singular account, however, it's been a year or more since your ban and I am willing to hope that you have learned from your actions and matured as an individual in that time. Your actions were completely unacceptable and our standards for our community are much higher than that.  Any further rules that you break will lead to a permanent, irreversible, ban from our servers. I hope you understand and wrap your mind around our policies and follow them without fault from here on out.

Your ban will be lifted sometime soon when the server can be reset.  I highly suggest you familiarize yourself with our server rules before you connect next time. Second chances are rare, third chances never happen.

• Haha 1