• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Operation Rolling Dawn Joint Operation with 75th Ranger Regiment - 16APR2021 @ 1800

MEU HQ

All slots that have currently been signed up for have been filled and the spreadsheet has been updated to all posts above this. The roster was filled in a first come first serve manner. Please check the spreadsheet to ensure you have been placed into a slot you signed up for/ are comfortable with. There are still a few slots that are being discussed any may be added, as well as a few open spots in War Pig and Hannibal. If there are any issues, please contact me ASAP.

Edited by Capt Siddiqui
  • 15th 1

All:

The final joint roster can be found here.  Please check and make sure you are on here if you signed up for a slot.  Some of our reserve slots were limited due to server numbers so you may not appear on the official roster.  Suggest you show up on the night of the operation and see if we can get you in.  There is a slight delay on updating the standby group as we do not have edit perms on the official roster managed by the 75th (Cpl Lang appears on the roster twice).  We are working on this.

Operation Rolling Dawn Joint Op Roster

@Maj De Munck- We are still working on getting Crew Chiefs added.  No promises as we are limited on our slots.

• 15th 2

It aggravates me to say this, but please remove me from my slot as Archer 1-2 FTL and place me in the standby list. My work schedule came out for tomorrow and goes way later than I expected for a Friday.

I apologize for the flaking.

• 15th 1

ALLCON, 

here is an HTML file that includes all the mods required for this Joint Operation. Just download and drag this file into your Arma3 launcher.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iroq3xu6ilniwaa/75th_Joint_Op.html?dl=0

NOTE: This Joint Operation will be using TFAR, Please make sure you install the plugin under your mods TFAR/Teamspeak folder. 

I would like for everyone attending to be on the 15th Teamspeak between 1700cst and 1730cst in Conference Room #1 From there we will move over to the 75th Ranger Regiment Teamspeak, Lounge channel:  ts3.tcgaming.org

1740CST - Server Up

1750CST - Login (all non-TCG members meet in “Lounge” channel in TS a representative will be available to assist with MOD/TS issues)

1800CST - Server load in

1820CST - Command brief in TOC

1830-1845 - Unit level briefs, billet and kit assignment

1855 - PCCs/PCIs and loading procedures

• 15th 2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.