• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Report about one of your players on a public server

T. V. Smith

James Obanion hoped on to the official warlords east 1 server and started to put KILL BLACK PEOPLE markers on the map. i just wanted to bring this to your attention cause i now yall don't want that type of picture on yalls community so i thought i should bring it to yalls attention. also have a video link for when it happened skip to 3:54 in the video and then on is when he stared to put the markers down on the map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Krn6YSTbs&feature=youtu.be

yes i know you cant here my voice the recording messed up
hKc2nlb.jpg

@Rct T. V. Smith Thanks for posting this Smith, we are working hard on identifying who this individual is and banning them. Currently there is no Obanion that is known to the 15th. Possibly it's a random who joined the Arma 3 Units 15th group or an old member still using the Arma 3 units xml and just using a different name.

We have also contacted BI about getting him banned across all official Arma servers. We in the 15th don't stand for the actions of this individual and will fight against them vehemently.

If you have any further information regarding this incident please don't hesitate to message me.

Thank you,

S1 Personnel Officer

WO Roberts

Edited by WO Roberts