• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

LCpl P. Critti Appeal

P. Critti

Gamer Name: LCpl P. Critti

Date of Ban: May 3, 2020

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?: ArmA

ArmA ID: 76561198272640892

Reason for Ban: Asshattery

Comments: (This is where you make your appeal)

I have taken serious time away from the public and the 15th TS to rethink my actions. I deeply regret the choices I made for the comments were obscene, innapropriate, and just overall disgusting in taste. I have rethought my actions and will make sure this will not happen again.

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Critti,

Please take the last several weeks into account when you choose to violate our server rules. Team-killing and Friendly Fire is our #1 rule and it is followed to a T. Any further rules that you break will lead to a permanent, irreversible, ban from our servers. More is expected of 15th members,  do not let something like this happen again.

Your ban will be lifted sometime soon when the server can be reset.  I highly suggest you familiarize yourself with our server rules before you connect next time. Second chances are rare, third chances don't exist.