• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Public Server Mod Installation - Partial mismatch errors

utDing

Good afternoon. I attempted to download mods for the server modpack via Steam Workshop, but continuously receive the following error: "Load <modname> from library (signature mismatch)." Currently, I'm trying to delete and redownload mods again, but now getting an error in Steam stating I have missing file privileges. I have noticed the CUP Core and Map mods are two of the mods that are not yet downloaded. When I try to start with downloading CUP Core and Maps, I also get the missing file privileges error. What would you recommend as a resolution/workaround, as well as how to ensure I'm downloading the correct modpacks matching those on server? Thank you for any suggestions you could provide.

3 hours ago, GySgt Karelia said:

Make sure Steam is running in administrator mode; if it doesn't have access to write to certain sections of your drive, it may not be able to complete the downloads.

Thank you kindly, Gunny. I think that resolved it. Look forward to checking out the server soon. 'oorah