• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Another quick FOB update. Decided to finish off the new platoon structure organization. This is for the British Faction but obviously when I add the USMC faction the structure will be different :)

So I figured it was time to make a very short Demo video for F.O.B - Just 2 minutes that hopefully demonstrate the type of game. the overall feel and some of the gameplay mechanics currently implemented 1f642.png:)

Lol mainly because i will be visiting family during my trip to Sydney this week and this should make explaining the game to a bunch of non gamers a bit easier :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

another update

actual game stuff starts about 9:30 lol i kind of waffle on for a bit about the things i'm learning as i go :P

also really looking for volunteer voice actors for the USMC faction of the game. anyone interested? 

Not a video but  i decided to upload the current build of F.O.B, The game I've been working on for the past 10 weeks :P . hopefully get some feedback.

Its still incredibly incomplete and poorly documented so please feel free to ask me any questions about how to do things. I am working on better documentation and more intuitive interactions.

Any feedback would be a huge help. positive or negative. :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WpgO5h1nHyTh5AGYX7kxeC9qnDZ_ByAX

Oh yes, there will be bugs :P but please let me know if you find any and i'll do my best to fix them :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...