• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

K's Ban Appeal

K.Green

Gamer Name: K. Green

Date of Ban: 03-28-2000 approximately 

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?: Arma

ArmA ID: 76561198047756277

Reason for Ban: Flash bang cook

Comments: On Friday I had an issue where I threw a flash bang grenade and it cooked off and exploded when I was looking at my map. After so in which there were about 7 other people near the me, either waiting for brief or rearming that got injured along with a few officers. When the grenade went off it damaged a lot of people including myself and caused a white flash to my screen. I was already in pain because of a hard landing in the CH-53 before I went by the arsenal crates where the grenade cooked off. With the flash bang going off I took even more damage and I decided to re spawn along with other people. After this occurred I believe it was Capt Bates that stated that whoever did that confess and there will be a lesser penalty. I was unknowing of the fact that I threw a grenade because this has happened before about 4 weeks ago with the same instance but I knew I had thrown the grenade and I apologized for it. I did not know that I was the one who threw the grenade and I didn't say anything. So as a result I left the FOB and went to evac a squad because there was going to be a new brief for an OP. When I was on my way back I passed out and went unconscious in the cockpit while I was on my final in the CH-53 which I was carrying a Colonel Murphy which shook me a little because my first impression on a Colonel for the 15th is me crashing lol.  I told the two people who confronted me about the flash bang the same thing after they questioned me. I am not sure how I went unconscious I didn't notice me bleeding. As time went by I believe it was Ayala or RazersEdge who went to insert some people into the field and a different CH-53 exploded with everybody in it. At that point the two people one a GySgt and the other an officer told me they had stream video of me doing it. I told them this exact thing, and I'm unsure if they didn't believe me but they said they wouldn't ban me for it. I've been playing with the 15th MEU mil ArmA 2,not consistently, but I always fly and I am well aware of the rules. I wouldn't willingly try to cause harm to other players and I'm sorry  that it happened. I don't really know what happened but I take responsibility for what happened and  I was advised to switch my keybinding to x2 G and Ace key bind as well, which is what I did. Hopefully this could work out and this injunction being lifted. I feel like I've been on the server frequent enough to be known as a regular for the past tow-three months, and for those who have played with me they know that I try my best not to be reckless on the server. I want to say again that I want to acknowledge that I should've done better to fix this issue prior but I really do enjoy playing on this server with my friends and I would like to be allowed the opportunity to reprove myself and show that I have no intention on breaking the rules or causing harm to other players. Other than this instance of grenades when im in my map I have no other history of trying to harm other players on this server. Thank you for taking a look at my appeal, I know it was a long one but it's worth the length for you guys to understand my POV because I do enjoy playing on the 15th MEU milsim server.

Edited by K.Green
  • Like 2

@K.Green

Mr. Green,

You hold multiple offenses on our server. The first being, at least three known instances of cooking flashbangs and throwing them at friendlies while on base. The second being, documented remarks to multiple members of our unit in which you were caught saying things like "fucking e-marines", "parachuting is for airborne not fucking marines, no fucking marines allowed in here", "I know you're just trying to be like the 101st", "fucking lieutenants". And the third being at least three documented incidents of negligence while flying aircraft on our servers. (One case of negligence that lead to the destruction of a UH-1Y, the second when you stood inside a CH-53 and were told to get out while it was spooling which lead to its destruction, and the third being you flying a CH-53 and repeatedly cutting the engines out mid flight causing the bird to drop before kicking them back on which lead to you misjudging your time in the air and destroying that bird with multiple friendlies inside).

Due to the above incidents your appeal at this time is denied. If you wish to re-appeal in the future you may do so at your own discretion.