• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Running Pub Server with Abramia reduces pop

RazersEdge

Hey guys,

I love the server and have a ton of fun. Myself and a lot of other regulars can't play though when Abramia is set as the map.

Any chance we could take it out of the rotation? We have plenty of other maps that are awesome and don't punish people who don't have all the DLCs. As a young dad with a second one about to be born, I can't justify an extra $40 to spend on a single DLC whose content isn't even that good.

I know I speak for many, any chance this can get nixed? At least until the insane price comes down.

Appreciated guys.

That's just a weird bug the game throws when it knows it's missing the map, but it doesn't know what map it's missing. If you want to see what map it's actually running, find the server in the in-game server browser and scroll through the loaded mods in the lower-right corner.

The only required DLC in the 15th MEU is Apex, and that's only for actual members. Public players are free to have as much or as little DLC as they wish, and will only need Apex when the server is on the Tanoa map.

Awesome, just checking... Why are Lingor/Dingor and Abramia not on the required mods list for the server? Causes some frustration for people less experienced in ArmA3 I'm sure.

I keep a pretty keen eye on the Workshop and had not seen Abramia before. Mixed it up with Livonia probably.

Thanks!