• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

AFC Crosby

Crosby, Mickey

Gamer Name: mc05903

Date of Ban: 1/30/2020

ARMA, TEAMSPEAK, OR BOTH?: Arma

Arma ID: AFC Crosby

Reason for Ban: Friendly fire

Comments: I was banned for friendly fire, but I was simply trying to stop more casualties from J. Kirk. I myself am a Veteran of the USAF and do not take friendly fire lightly. I had no wish to commit this treasonous and dishonorable act, but I felt led to put a stop to the friendly casualties as a result of the actions of J. Kirk. I sincerely apologize and ask that I be allowed one more chance to participate in this server with my friend LCpl Morin. I thank each and everyone of you for your time and consideration in this matter. Again I apologize with full sincerity and I now have a better understanding of the rules and will ensure that I do not violate them again.

• 1 month later...

Mr. Crosby,

Please take the last month into account when you choose to violate our server rules. Friend or not, Team-killing and Friendly Fire is our #1 rule and it is followed to a T. Friendly fire is never acceptable under any circumstances and is punishable with a ban without warning. Any further rules that you break will lead to a permanent, irreversible, ban from our servers.

Your ban will be lifted sometime soon when the server can be reset.  I highly suggest you familiarize yourself with our server rules before you connect next time. Second chances are rare, third chances never happen.