• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Wanting to come back from retirement

[S-604] Unicorn

Hi,

I am Ret. LCpl Crosse, I served from 2016-2018 and I would like to come back. I think my forum account was deleted - but if it hasn't I just would like to be made aware if someone could help me out with that. Also, if it hasn't will I have to reapply and go through BCT again? If I have to I wouldn't mind at all. Those were the glory days anyway.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give any info on this.

Cheers,

Crosse

LCpl(Ret) Crosse, good to see the check-in from an old retiree. We transitioned to completely new IPB forums in mid-2017; did you ever have an account on the new forums, or was yours only on the 2017-and-earlier PHPBB forums? I don't see another forum account with your PII on these forums, so your best bet for reapplication would be just to submit an application as a returning member under your current one.

H&S can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that despite changes in the recruit training pipeline your prior SOI  passage may be OK. Did you take MCT or ITB?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, 1stLt H. Taylor said:

H&S can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that despite changes in the recruit training pipeline your prior SOI  passage may be OK. Did you take MCT or ITB?

The 1stLt is correct, however I always recommend a visit to the new ITB, especially after a long break to brush up on some of the new information. Your first step would be to fill out the application. After that, I will be in contact with you to iron out the details.

Edited by GySgt A. Hansen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1