• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

S.O.G Liberation Community Pub Server **Opening Soon** 20220115

Update

The Mission now works and Operations and Side Missions are starting when anyone goes into the CP (look at Radio or Map on Table) click the operation or whatever you want first then click Launch Operation and it will show a red square around the AO to show its hot and live

I also fixed the View Distance to CH. once you launch the map you will see how to work it at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.

I am currently working on platoon overlay tonight while i am on watch, i have a feel its mission settings i have to set so i am testing that out. 

good news the map should be out tonight or sometime def tomorrow, hang in there as i speed thru these bugs you guy all showed.

Other items in future release i will be fixing

*Arsenal

*Much better platoon overlay

*Plane Arsenal

*Motor Pool Arsenal

*****Mod Collection has been updated******

Edited by Cpl Medina

GAME IS UP AND ACTIVATED 

PM me with any questions!

to start , grab your loadout and head out from base thats it!

be atleast 800m away from base and go into ANY town and talk to the locals and ask where the enemy is, i know this isnt liberation so you have to talk to as many as you can to get an idea where they are, i suggest using a bird if your by yourself since i have to active markers on the next update to allow the locals to mark it on the map for you to see a general position.                 

once you find the eny kill him and search the body for intel, or find some on the ground (it will be marked)

RETURN TO BASE AND HEAD TO THE CP (RADIO & MAP) TO LOG IN THE MISSION SCREEN AND SEE WHAT MISSION YOU GOT FROM THAT INTEL

When you see the mission you discovered click on the mission first and press activate mission and you will see a red square appear around that objective meaning it is hot and go for it , eny must be 100% wiped out or objective must be fully destroyed so read the brief.

any questions let me  know and enjoy a new mode for the 15th!

• Like 1

Not sure if I'm just an idiot (well, I am sure of that) but I can't ACE interact or scroll wheel interact on anything. I located the on-base armory and HQ on the current map (the new game mode map) but can't do anything.

Additionally, I've gotten an error for joining with Anrop Unsung JSRS each time I've joined for the last few weeks. 

Medina, thanks for your hard work making this server viable.

Edited by Hardigan

Update

The Mission now has ACE Arsenal working and Player Icons now show up on map!

*Virtual Spawn for Planes and helos are being reworked so the Air spawn now only shows UNSUNG and next will be ground

Thanks for the support good hunting!

• Like 2

Update

Map is on Nam for the time being i have refined it to from the last game mode to make it better so there is a Virtual Spawn for Air at the main base and now the difficulty is set to extreme meaning (more charlie on the Objective than you can count) so stock up on ammo and beer because charlie is more aggressive and has the numbers to back it up so bring your friends your gonna need it

•  
  • Like 1

Update

Map is on Nam for the time being i have refined it to from the last game mode to make it better so there is a Virtual Spawn for Air at the main base and now the difficulty is set to extreme meaning (more charlie on the Objective than you can count) so stock up on ammo and beer because charlie is more aggressive and has the numbers to back it up so bring your friends your gonna need it plus the map has been optimized for Map size and radius for cap zones have been adjusted to not cause multi objectives to go hot at once. More to come and any script ideas or mods please bring them to my attention please

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Update

New Trailer to pass around and gain pop will be out soon and a new mod will be added to allow bayonets to finally work in Unsung so get to poking!

Edited by Cpl Medina
  • Like 1

New Update to S&S will update to mod 

Update: Oct 24 @ 11:41am

- Updated Rank textures: collar rank UV is no longer mirrored, allowing officers to have correct branch insignia on the left collar
- Subdued and late collar pin set now include sewn cloth patch for officers (Cloth rank textures by Frenchy56)

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE 15

NEW Mods Added

REMOVED MODS

• G.O.S. N'ziwasogo v2 APEX

Future Goals

• We will now be turning to Patrol Ops to make a comeback in the ARMA 3 Community and I have taken the task to work out the kinks in the 15th MEU with the best gaming community ARMA has, so if you want to drop by give me feed back please I will be working on being able to built bases around the map like in liberation and having minefields pop up on there own making the treck thru the jungle very terrifying. As always thanks for supporting the server and hope to see you in country

Edited by Cpl Medina
  • Like 2

• Cpl (Ret) Medina changed the title to S.O.G Liberation Community Pub Server **Opening Soon** 20220115