• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

S.O.G Liberation Community Pub Server **Opening Soon** 20220115

UPDATE 16

NEW Added

• Ace Build now works on server with the ability to build mini bases thru out the map and fortify your position while you wait for help or set the stage on a upcoming attack
  • New script that allows view distances to be changed has been added
  • mines script has been added to keep you on your toes roaming the jungles or streets of Vietnam
  • weather script has been added to give a huge effect on the battle and not the same setting
  • added a full heal ACE script at the local medical tents (just walk in and wait while the doc gets you up "AI")

Upcoming

• will be making a patrol ops server website to bring light to this server and 15th Community
  • will also be upgrading server hosting to have a equal balance from ether  side of the United States 
  • will be working on added custom music playing on speakers and get rid of the advertisements always playing (haha) 

Development

• Patrol Ops is growing in the Arma community and i hope to make it grow in the 15th with the help of my fellow teammates so stop on by and help stomp out the bugs
  • will be working on making more custom missions for unsung 
  • Like 1

UPDATE 17

NEW Added

*Nam map added to server

*Weather script tweaked for less blinding fog

Removed

• S&S Mod is now integrated into Unsung
  • S&S Acre Mod is now integrated into Unsung

Going ahead 

• 3 maps now are in rotation for patrol ops and anther will soon follow next weekend before I hit another field op 
  • will be focusing on getting more members to join and discover this amazing game mode being overlooked by the community at large

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATED 20

*FIXED ERROR MESSAGES SLOWING DOWN SERVER PERFORMENCE

*FIXED AI NOT ENTERING BUILDINGS AND CAUSING SERVER ERRORS

*FIXED AI NOT HAVING THE ABILITY TO CALL IN ARTILLERY

*FIXED AI NOT USING ACE MEDICAL

*ADJUSTED SPAWN TO NOW INCLUDE THE ARSENAL, VIEHICAL SPAWN AND WEAPON SPAWN BEINGH IN ONE CENTRAL AREA TO EASE USE 

*FIXED RADIUS UNITS SPAWN AND HOW OFTEN INTEL GETS DROPPED ON THE FIELD FROM 20% TO 50%

*GOT RID OF BLUFOR UNITS HOLDING BASE POSITIONS CAUSING OTHER UNITS TO SPAWN AROUND THOSE BASES AND SLOWLY SERVER PERFORMENCE

*RALLYPOINT FLAG HAS BEEN ADDED AND READJUSTED TO BE NEAR MAIN RESPAWN

*ACRE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO SIM WEAK COM ENVIRONMENT 

FUTURE UPDATE:

*NEW MAP BEING WORKED ON

*Phuoc Tuy Province, Vietnam

FUTURE UPDATE:

*PLEASE STOP ON BY AND CHECK IT OUT YOU WONT BE DOING A DISSERVICE AGAINST THE MODERN 15TH SERVER BUT GETTING A LOOK AT A HOPEFULLY NEW GAME MODE COMING SOON TO THE UNIT IN THE FUTURE

THANK YOU 

UPDATED 22 LAST                                           \\\\\\\\\\\LAST UPDATE OF 2020///////////////

Phuoc Tuy Map

*fixed bug crashing map

*fixed script interference messing with units coming into the no AI zone on base

*fixed interference from PO3 scripts in the same file as PO4

*Added AI MGs around base to protect against overrunning of spawn area 

*added new uniforms from Unsung update

*added three new birds to Spawn list 

*added boonie covers for our Aussy brothers in arms playing on the server (flag is also present to build)

*removed scripts not being used by PO4

*working on removing halo drops (not time approved)

*NEW MAP DA KRONG  WORKED ON BY O'CONNER BEING ADDED TO THE SERVER

***That is it for now , I know I was late in the game getting the server up but hopefully 2021 brings loads of improvements and a variety of gameplay to the unit, Thank you for all your support and look forward to a great year ahead***

Edited by Cpl Medina
  • Like 1

NEW BETA VERSION OF PATROL OPS NOW UP AND RUNNING FEATURING STRIAGHT TO MISSION SELECTION

*NOTE*

SL MUST ASSIGN ROLES TO THERE TEAMMATES FOR THEM TO USE PILOT SLOTS, DRIVER SLOTS AND AT TIMES GUNNER SLOTS, I MA WORKING ON THIS BUG TO GET IT TAKEN OFF BUT IT IS A WIP

• Cpl (Ret) Medina changed the title to 15th MEU (SOC) Unofficial WWII/NAM Patrol Ops Server Information
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Cpl (Ret) Medina changed the title to S.O.G Liberation Community Pub Server **Opening Soon**
  • 11 months later...
As the name says, Nam is returning finally after this holiday and missions passing by with enough time finally to make it happen.

forgive the poor design as I wanted to get the word out. this server will be hosted by myself with its own TS for inclusion of other Vietnam community units to come together without invading 15th MEU slots needlessly,

this server will focus on realism, Hunger, water, no 3rd person and turbulence...… etc. just to name a few will be in the server. My goal is to make a sound mission that can host 45 (will upgrade down the road when more show).

The server will also be in a way that will focus on less mods so it wont force you to delete mods from this unit to be able to join and my second map will include redux and a mapkey to allow those that don't have the DLC purchased by now to join the server and test out the weapons and gear without being kicked.

I am currently finishing the server rules and settings with battlegroups really being something you must look out for when your in the jungle. I will make a video and put it here when the server is close to launch, any 15th members wishing to help message me and ill bring you on. no time will be taken away from your commitment to the 15th as this is a hobby for others to enjoy a server with there buddies and go into the unknown jungle.

Semper Fi!

Cpl Medina

• 15th 1

• Cpl (Ret) Medina changed the title to S.O.G Liberation Community Pub Server **Opening Soon** 20220115