• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

DLC Required

AlphaZER0

My friend and I have been playing the public server recently without issues.

Now it's force kicking us the moment we try to join the server and telling us the Contact DLC is required. We cannot load in at all past the role selection menu.

I read in other threads that the server would suggest that Contact was required, but ignoring it would still allow you to play. This is not the case for us.

We've also subscribed to all the content. Are we missing something?

Hi AlphaZero sorry for the late Respons.

We have many problems with that lately here are some tipps that can help you.

First make sure you have all mods up to date, unsup them resup them.

Second make sure you dont use the luncher direkt connect Funktion because it uses steam server system not the arma browser system.
Just make sure you have all mods needed aktiv than press play, after you got to the main screen klick on multiplayer and in the browser window klick on recent.
The server should be there for you to join.

I only use this way to join any server and it works for me and  most of the guys that had same problems as you have.

I hope it will sort out your joining problem if not feel free to post here or dm me here in the forum i will try to sort things out.

PFC Akuna

Edited by PFC Akuna