• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Public Server Help Request

JpxSmooth

Type of Issue: Mods

Date Observed: 08/24/2019

Severity: Major

Mission Name: N/A

Issue Details: Mods loaded through the steam workshop do not register on the server. I've unsubscribed and re-subscribed to the mobs listed in the public server forum thread with no sucess.

Suggestions: I have no clue

Try loading all of the required mods with no other mods loaded. Launch ArmA 3 as Administrator. Do not join the server through the launcher. Join the server once ArmA 3 is loaded and join the server through the game itself. If you were able to load in with no issues then you can load the additional approved client side mods of your choosing. Hope this helps

I'll give running it as admin a shot, that's the only thing I have not done yet. As far as loading just the mods for the server I have tried that with no additional ones. When I load in it'll give me the errors for incorrect mod. If I remove said mod that was "incorrect" it'll just throw me another error with a different mod. I am downloading, or subscripting to them through the steam workshop that the public server post here on the forums. So there is no way it should be incorrect

However I just realized yesterday after I submitted this ticket that you guys require Apex to join the unit. Does the public server require that dlc as well?

• 1 month later...

Type of Issue: Mods

Date Observed: 10/02/2019

Severity: moderate

Mission Name: N/A

Issue Details: Mods loaded through the steam workshop do not register on the server. I've unsubscribed and re-subscribed to the mobs listed in the public server forum thread with no success.  I have all the correct mods but the errors i get in game say that the key that I have is not allowed

Suggestions: I have no clue

Just make sure you have all mods aktiv than just normal start the game dont use the direkt connect Funktion of the luncher.
When you in the main screen area use the ingame browser to find the server and join that way.

Let us know if that changed anything.