• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Muller's appeal

faaddddd

Gamer Name: Muller

Date of Ban: July. Don't remember what date

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?: Arma

ArmA ID: 76561198318278799

Reason for Ban: Me and this guy had an argument and I TKed him with a pistol because he was annoying me and then I got kicked from the server and was given a warning not to do it again, but I told the admin to tell the guy to "fuck off", and I just moved on and didn't TK again and followed every rule. Next week later, I saw that I was banned from the server. I won't TK again or break any rules again. 

Edited by faaddddd

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. faaddddd,

Please take these last few weeks of waiting into account when you choose to violate our server rules. Team killing for any reason is not allowed and is not tolerated.  Additionally, when an admin addresses you, treat them with respect and acknowledge their issue.  Do not order them to do something highly inappropriate.

Your ban will be lifted sometime soon when the server can be reset.  I highly suggest you do not put yourself in a position to be kicked or banned again as next time the ban will stay in place.