• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

I keep having an issue where once I connect to acre with a group of around 20 or more people on a server I start to lose connection and regain connection over and over again i have no clue what the issue could be. I tried to see if it had something to do with firewall and I believe I can rule that one out do to at one point during testing I tried having no firewall at all and it still had issues. I tried reinstalling Teamspeak and acre and that didn't work. I've looked at a few forums and no one seems to have posted about the same issues I have been having, and my last thing I can think of is to ask you guys if you know what the problem could be. I should also mention that it doesn't always happen at the same time I could be in a server for 5 minutes or 40 minutes and the same thing will happen. I also have no problem staying connected to ts as long as acre is not connected.

Are you recieving any error messages in the TS chat channel when this happens?

Right click on your name in TS, click on Client Connection Info and keep an eye on your Packet Loss In and Out % numbers. See if you start experiencing any packet loss over 1-3% before you lose connection. 

7 minutes ago, Sgt Zahj said:

Are you recieving any error messages in the TS chat channel when this happens?

Right click on your name in TS, click on Client Connection Info and keep an eye on your Packet Loss In and Out % numbers. See if you start experiencing any packet loss over 1-3% before you lose connection. 

I'm am not receiving any errors but i am losing 10-15% of packets before I lose connection.

Edited by Sgt B. Davis

1 hour ago, Sgt Zahj said:

Packets In, Out or both?

apologies that was total. It changes a lot this morning it was 9% in 2% out this afternoon it was 6% in and 5% out and tonight it spiked to 9% in and 10% out but then dropped to bellow 3 % on both before I loss connections.