• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

ACRE 2 doesn't connect to TS3

Hodas

Hey,

I've got issue with acre 2 not connecting between TS3 and Arma 3. Basicly what I've done is installed game and TS3, then downloaded all mods required for this public server including ACRE 2 from workshop. I've manually added DLL file to TS3 plugins and I can see ACRE 2 in TS3 plugin menu.

Now the problem is when I try to enable it, it will say the following: insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_needed_subscribe_power)

I looked over Acre 2 Wiki to see if there's any solutions for my problem but in there it only state this for my problem: 

Insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_needed_subscribe_power) This does not affect ACRE2’s functionalities. The ACRE2 TeamSpeak plugin will subscribe to all channels in the TeamSpeak server, and if the TeamSpeak server contains any channels which have a higher i_channel_needed_subscribe_power value than what the client is granted then TeamSpeak will throw an error.

Things I've tried to make it work are:

• Reinstalled Arma 3 and TS3
  • Launched both in Adminstrator mode and non adminstrator mode
  • Manually added ACRE 2 plugin file to TS3 plugin folder

Could there be issue with my client not having enough high subscribe power value as they said in acre wiki? https://acre2.idi-systems.com/wiki/user/installation

Thanks for the help in advance!

Well, it seems you've moved away from the computer at this moment. However, when you come back. To fix said issue is to receive our Pub Regular tag. Hang around the recruiters offices or ask a silver shield and you can get it.
Otherwise just ping me if you see me and I can do the same :) 

2 hours ago, HN Atom said:

Well, it seems you've moved away from the computer at this moment. However, when you come back. To fix said issue is to receive our Pub Regular tag. Hang around the recruiters offices or ask a silver shield and you can get it.
Otherwise just ping me if you see me and I can do the same :) 

I'll be sure to do that tomorrow, for today I don't have too much time on my hands right now. Thanks for answering and let's hope that would fix it, I love the way people play and how server is done.