• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

ACE Mismatch Issues

ODell

I believe something was mangled when you enabled the PBO checked. I loaded up the same mods I had on last night during the operation. and now I'm getting ACE Mismatch and a line of code mentioning something about CUP_Dubbing_Radio_EN and something about Achilles_data_f_ares.

There is a couple more Dubbing_Radio codes in there, but for different language. This is getting annoying. I have the same ACE as the server. Nothing was touched between now and 2pm yesterday afternoon.

You can't run Achilles on the server. For the CUP, I don't know what it is.

Missing addon on client means that you are missing a required mod, while missing addon on server means that you're running a mod that the server is not running.

I fixed it, so basicly on your guys steam page for the mods there is a undersection that says something like extra needed mods with 2 maps.
And that was the problem just removed them and all was good to go thanks for the fast response sir.

Edited by Don Ladi

I think we narrowed it down to the server running extra mods. Or someone getting on the server with extra mods. Cause I ran the same mods I was running during the public Op. And I was getting the mismatch. It's got nothing to do with ACE. It was CUP's and achilles, and I don't even have achilles installed.

Hiya, I believe I have the same problem. I was on yesterday just fine, and after the campaign had ended and the map switched - I've not been able to get on since.

This is what I see at the moment. Troubleshooted the hell out of it, but no luck so far. I would appreciate some help, if anyone got past this. Many thanks in advance

https://i.imgur.com/clCmIiU.jpg

Edited by DenZ

28 minutes ago, DenZ said:

Hiya, I believe I have the same problem. I was on yesterday just fine, and after the campaign had ended and the map switched - I've not been able to get on since.

This is what I see at the moment. Troubleshooted the hell out of it, but no luck so far. I would appreciate some help, if anyone got past this. Many thanks in advance

https://i.imgur.com/clCmIiU.jpg

Looks like you have a mod that isn't used in the server - Put a picture of your active mods from the launcher

Edited by Capt D. Johansen

You are running an unauthorized mod. This message is the ACE PBO checker that we have running on the public server telling you the error. 

You should be running:

ace
ACE Compat - RHS Armed Forces of the Russian Federation
ACE Compat - RHS United States Armed Forces
ACE Compat - RHS- GREF
ACEX
ACRE2
AV-8B Harrier 2
CBA_A3
CUP Terrains - Core
CUP Terrains - Maps
Enhanced Movement