• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Operation Silver Tiger -- PUBLIC SERVER OP 22JUN19 1300CST

Roster updated!!

For clarification, the start time is 1300CST.  I ask that all leadership arrive early, and we will start letting people load in at 1230CST.

JiP is welcome and expected, if you join midop find Zeus for guidance.

All roles updated.

Again, the task force will stepoff between 1300CST and 1315CST. The server will be closed at 1200CST and opened for joining at 1230CST.  As this is a join in progress mission, it's fine if you don't make it then, just understand that you will be reinserted by helicopter to the FOB.  

Would just like to say what a solid op you guys put out. I didn't have any complaints with the op and how it was laid out. Except for the following.

• Ear Plugs
  • Being clumped together when staging and gearing up. Was hard to hear people and find out what was going on. (I was an FTL, but eventually got folded in with SSgt. Oat.

My only real complaints. Other than that. Everything was solid and I can't wait until the next one. Hopefully there will be some connection to this one. 

Semper Gumby everyone

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2019 at 6:59 PM, ODell said:

Would just like to say what a solid op you guys put out. I didn't have any complaints with the op and how it was laid out. Except for the following.

• Ear Plugs
  • Being clumped together when staging and gearing up. Was hard to hear people and find out what was going on. (I was an FTL, but eventually got folded in with SSgt. Oat.

My only real complaints. Other than that. Everything was solid and I can't wait until the next one. Hopefully there will be some connection to this one. 

Semper Gumby everyone

Something I forgot to mention. Perhaps next time we could brief in game. HQ, to team leads, so on so forth. As I don’t recall a formal briefing.