• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

TFAR

Pacheco

So the only thing left to fix is tfar, last time I left off where we were not supposed to update teamspeak. Now I have DL the new Tfar but not sure what to do after, I tried searching for advice on the forums. When I play it says Teamspeak is not connected when I Am currently on TS

Im having this problem too. When I open the "teamspeak" folder in the actual @task_force_radio mod, the only file is task_force_radio and the type of file is a teamspeak add on. When I open it, microsoft gives me the "Which program do you want to open it with?" prompt and I'm stuck from there...

Fallon,

If you have no file association with the .ts3_plugin file type, you need to do the following:

Navigate to C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client (or your comparable directory)

Run "createfileassoc.exe"

This will create the necessary file association for that file type. Once completed, go re-open the plugin file.

Edited by Cpl H. Taylor