• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Arma 3 Launcher Presets for 15th Mod Pack

Since we've standardized on Steam Workshop as the distribution method for all our mods, and given the litany of mod-related issues that the Unit faces every operation, I took the liberty of sharing a set of presets that can simply be drag-and-dropped onto the Arma 3 Launcher to ease in configuration.

These files include links to the files on the Steam Workshop so the Launcher can automatically download the required mods. They can also be modified, redownloaded, and replace the configurations stored on individual machines.

Link to presets

15th base: Standard 15th mod pack with no CUP and no extra clientside mods

15th Clientside: Standard 15th mod pack with:

• Enhanced Movement
  • Tao Folding Map
  • ShackTac User Interface

15th Clientside JSRS: All the above, plus JSRS Soundmod and JSRS-RHS Compatibility.

15th CUP

15th CUP Clientside

15th CUP Clientside JSRS

Equivalent to the above, with the addition of CUP Terrains - Core and CUP Terrains - Maps

These are all to be considered templates and can be modified and saved by individuals to suit their individual preferences for clientside mods, but should serve as a baseline known-good configuration.

Changelog

Revision 1: Initial release

Revision 2: Removed standalone CHVD from clientside presets as it is included in the 15th MEU (SOC) Mod Pack.

Edited by LCpl Bridger
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, 2ndLt C. Johnston said:

Wait we include ch view distance in our modpack 

Minor oversight on my part. I have it installed standalone anyway for servers that don't use the 15th modpack.

I can adjust the presets accordingly if it's an issue.