• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

radio freq problem

Sicuro

Ok so i use my number pad to swap freq's on my radio ie  keypad 1 is for 31.1 keypad 2 is 31.0 ect ...when i hit the number say switching from 1 freq to another i get sounds on keypad 1 its a truck horn keypad 2 is an explosion ect anyone know how to disable the sounds?

18 minutes ago, SSgt Sicuro said:

keyboard is logitech g710+ mods are standard 15th ace, ammo, meu, cba, cup terrains, sthud, rhs afrf, usf, gref, saf, tao folding map ,tfar rc1

Okay have you tried going into the Logitech Software settings? It also might be a sound board 

dont know if its the update as for the sound board no soundboard installed it just happened this week all of a sudden if i hit 1 on the # pad it plays an air horn if i hit 2 it pays an explosion they sound like arma sounds but i looked in audio settings ace and rhs settings and theres nothing there to adjust or turn off

Strange....I'll look into it and get back to you.

EDIT: just googled it and found absolutely nothing. I'll look into various files when I get the chance in the TFAR mod see if there's anything in there.

Edited by Cpl Gregory