• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

[ACCEPTED] PERSCOM: New Application From Robert Hotard

Application

Robert Hotard

Submitted 12/22/2021 03:09 PM

Additional Application Fields

• Middle Name Joseph
  • Discord Name EmperorJoe73#9495
  • Age 31
  • Did a 15th Member either help you get into the unit or recruit you? No
  • Desired MOS 0311 Rifleman
  • How long have you been playing ArmA III? On and Off 5 or so years. Not continuous
  • Are you currently in an ArmA III gaming clan or unit? No
  • How did you find out about us? Watched Jester's youtube videos years ago.
  • Why do you want to join the 15th MEU (SOC) Realism Unit? I enjoy playing Arma 3 in a realistic role playing manner.
  • Prior 15th Member? Yes
  • Highest Level Completed ITB
  • ArmA III Player ID 76561198058326138
  • Steam Name Emperor Joe
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Do you own ArmA III APEX? Yes
  • Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this? Yes
  • Have you read and understood the definition of Realism Gaming and do you agree to abide by it? Yes, I agree
  • Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit, and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon? Yes
  • Do you understand the fact that this unit is a CST (GMT -6) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations on Sundays at 1900 CST (0100 GMT)? Yes
Edited by CWO2 McGregor

• Cpl Baum changed the title to [S-1 FLAG] PERSCOM: New Application From Robert Hotard
  • Capt McGregor changed the title to [ACCEPTED] PERSCOM: New Application From Robert Hotard

@PFC Hotard,

Welcome back to the 15th MEU. As requested, I have processed you into reserves. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me.

Respectfully,

CWO2 McGregor
S-1 Personnel Officer