• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Promotion Trackers for respected GCE/ACE elements

Hello, i have a question. is it acceptable for those who had, and maintained, a Personal Promotion Tracker in the old forums to post a new one in this Forum? i wanted to bring mine over from the website that is now non-existent to this one so i would not have to recreate it.

Yes you will be able to get your tracker and bring it over. There's a link in the Waiting Room to the old forums.

You might want to wait for your HQ to post a tracking topic, rather than making one however, and reply to that.

Another thought, and probably best practice is just keep your tracker in your profile under personal information ( go to profile, and choose edit profile).  This will give you a single place (and one that is easy to find by both you and anyone else) to track that information.  Maybe at some point a field like personal information can be added to our profiles for this purpose.

Edited by Sgt Ricker

2 hours ago, Sgt Ricker said:

Another thought, and probably best practice is just keep your tracker in your profile under personal information ( go to profile, and choose edit profile).  This will give you a single place (and one that is easy to find by both you and anyone else) to track that information.  Maybe at some point a field like personal information can be added to our profiles for this purpose.

That's a fantastic idea.