• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

[RECYCLED] Queen Application

First Name: Chuck
Last Name: Queen
Desired Duty Assignment: 0311 Rifleman
How long have you been playing ArmA III?: Since it was in Alpha I have 2506 hours on it.

Are you currently in an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?: No
How did you find out about us?: I found about 15th MEU when researching Mil-Sims to join.
If you were recruited by one of our members, who was it?: Guest
Why do you want to join the 15th MEU (SOC) Realism Unit?: I want to join the 15h MEU because I used to be in a Mil-Sim a while ago but took a break to spend time on life mods and other things like that but I'm now bored of life mods and would like to join a professional Mil-Sim unit to experience good Military roleplay.

ArmA III Player ID: 76561198045807492
Steam Name: TheNewDC
Steam Profile Link:

Do you understand that as of 30SEP2017 you will be required to own Arma 3 Apex DLC in order to actively participate in the unit?: Yes
Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this?: Yes
Have you read and understood the definition of Realism Gaming and do you agree to abide by it?: Yes
Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon?: Yes
You understand the fact that this unit is a CST (GMT -6) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations on Sundays at 1900 CST (0100 GMT)?: Yes

Mr Queen,

I will be sending a private message to you soon in regards to your application. Please respond to it at your earliest convenience.

Respectfully submitted,
PFC B. D. Stewart
Recruiting Detachment Processor.

Edited by PFC B. D. Stewart