• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Recruiting Server Spawning Problem

Wanner

Today LCpl Ahmad and I were on the recruiting server and we were flying a cobra trying to spot enemies and kill some stuff but nothing was spawning and we tried flying at super low altitudes to get something to spawn and nothing would, we drove by in a vic and then a bunch of hostiles spawned in so we went and tried to grab a chopper and the second we came back they were all gone. Then we brought the cobra and landed straight inside the city and the second we touched down we saw atleast a platoons worth of guys spawn straight in front of us and the second we lifted off they all disappeared in front of us. So I dont know if there is a problem with the scripting or theres no vertical detection but for pilots I can see this being a problem, hopefully you can fix this. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thats because the spawns only trigger when contact is made on the ground. This prevents you from flying over multiple cities and bogging the server down with spawns. You have to be on the ground to spawn them and the second you leave they despawn to decrease server performance impact.