• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Hey,

How do you navigate to this section of the forums?

http://15thmeu.net/index.php?/information-pages/records/#

Only way I've found is to go the Command Announcements and then click on one of the red links at the top. Supposedly you could go Home > Information Pages > Records to find it however I don't see that navigational path from the Home page.

Just because a page exists in a certain section, doesn't mean a link must be made to navigate to that page. If CS wished, they could create pages and sections on these forums and, rather than having to restrict access the conventional way, hide them from public view so that only those who know the exact URL will be able to access them. Similar to the Master sheet in a way. 

Edited by Sgt Biggs

2 hours ago, Sgt Biggs said:

Just because a page exists in a certain section, doesn't mean a link must be made to navigate to that page. If CS wished, they could create pages and sections on these forums and, rather than having to restrict access the conventional way, hide them from public view so that only those who know the exact URL will be able to access them. Similar to the Master sheet in a way. 

This.

If I wanted you to get to it directly there would be a link. That's the database of all the articles that are used as the permanent stickies, yes, but that exists only because it has to.