• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

When you do a search on the forum, if you do a typo or try to search another thing, there is some kind of spam proctection or something like that blocks you to do a search again for 20seconds. I find this time waste, at least if this is about spam proctection, it should be a lot shorter then now. I know this is not a question but a recommendation, I was sure where to post this.

Pvt Akif

• Like 1

when you search it goes in 2 formats from what i understand 

1 if your on the forums home page and execute a search it will search the entire forums for topics with your keyword

2 you can search an individual topic on the forums and it will search that thread for your keyword

now if the forums run in the same manner as the old forums if you do a search and make a mistake it will prevent you from spamming the search function for a few seconds as for how long im not sure but i would say only a few seconds