• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Okay so I'm making a promotion tracker, and I was wondering where the heck I can find all my old information (all the MOS trainings I've done, RCT, ITB, rifle ranges, literally EVERYTHING)? Please help </3

Edited by Cpl Gregory
Resolved :D

Your rifle range is here. MOS training here (search your name). NCO courses here (search your name). TBS here (search your name). The rest of your AUX Quals are here (search your name). 

Not sure if I am missing anything but let me know. 

Edited by Sgt A. Hansen
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cpl Gregory said:

I. Fucking. Love. You. <3 OH what about RCT and ITB and FMTB trainings? In that same general area I assume?

RCT here. ITB and FMTB are in the backroom. I don't think there is a public posting for them. 

Yeah I still dunno where to find TBS reports and where the heck I could possibly find when I achieved certain ranks >.< halp plz? OH Also, I need to find my ACE MV-22 qualification information, how I do that? Since ya know I can't see ACE >_>

Oh wait, that TBS link was only for when the classes were. Sorry!

I'm not too sure where the TBS reports are. I don't seem to have access to those forums, same with ACE. Someone with access may be able direct you from here. 

Edited by Sgt A. Hansen

I hope so >.< ACE where art thou!? And it's all good @Sgt A. Hansen you still fam! :D also you can look up the dates of ranks on the *drumroll* promotion lists! *facedesk* why just WHY!?

Edited by Cpl Gregory
Pulled a Gregory

11 minutes ago, Capt R. Grant said:

Cpl Gregory, as for ACE info, your operation qualification is located HERE. If you need anything else from ACE let me know via PM.

Thank you sir! Was this for my MV-22 qualification? I would need to know like the date, the instructor, etc. And I can't access that forum, so :( I'm sad lol. Thank you again sir! Wait a minute, was it you or Capt Carlton that did my checkride??