Author Topic: Attendace From SEA?  (Read 371 times)

Jkwmafeo

• View Profile
Attendace From SEA?
« on: December 25, 2016, 01:40:41 PM »
I'm from SEA* and I was wondering whether or not I'd have much trouble attending. From what I read, I should be, but I think the timing for me would be AM(aka, middle of the night), which I can't.

I just got ArmA III after a few years of watching MilSim of various channels. So, am looking forward to this quite a bit. I still haven't joined yet, which I will after this.

*SEA = South Eastern Asia

-Jkwmafeo

P.S: I might not always be able to attend, sometimes at a stretch, would that be a problem?

Sgt N. J. Frost

Re: Attendace From SEA?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 03:56:25 PM »
We have people from all over the globe, including SEA. Your ability to attend would depend on your schedule at home and if you can adjust it enough to make scheduled events. Hopefully someone else who is in a similar situation as yourself can give you more insight on that. As far as not being able to make scheduled events consistently we do have a reserve section that will allow you to participate when you can with few requirements that will probably give you the flexibility you may need or that you may be looking for.
SGT N. J. FROST
EOD Technician
Law Enforcement Detachment

1stLt C. Russell

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 06:59:14 PM »
I'm Australian, and the operation times are 1100 hours AEST.
From what I can see, I don't think you'll have too big of an issue with attendance there (If your day times are open)
Then there's whether you can attend all your scheduled trainings, fireteam, squad, & platoon, which is all dependent on what platoon you join after SOI.

Requesting a moderator move this thread to the help desk or waiting room
1STLT C. RUSSELL
Platoon Commander | S-1 Recruit Processor / Recruiting Section Leader | S-3 ITB Instructor
2nd Platoon, Echo Company

1stLt Khairi

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 08:48:31 PM »
I dont think it should be that late for if you're from SEA because im from SEA as well and the operation time for me is 7 to 9 am, im GMT +7 btw.
1STLT A. "Special K" KHAIRI
F-35B Qualified Pilot | S-3 Range Instructor | S-4 Zeus Controller
VMFA-211 "Wake Island Avengers"

Jkwmafeo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 02:47:55 AM »
I have to join the cadet corps. Forgot to say that. And how does the reserved position work?